KOPACZ PANNA BOROKA
To exercise my passion for art, design, and culture while deepening the meaning of human experiences in my environment through connections and creation of knowledge.
MDes Urban Environment Design, PolyU (2017-2019)
BFA Interior Design, Painting Minor, cum Laude, SCAD Hong Kong (2013-2017) BSC Economy in Services, Commerce and Tourism, Romania (2010-2013)
BSC Philosophy of Arts – Aesthetics, Hungary (2010-2012)
LEED Green Asociate ( 2016)
Artist/Creative Director/ Project Manager, Gustaci Pizzalounge, 2020, Hong Kong Interior Design Assistant, Quad studio, 2019, Hong Kong
Exhibition Designer for Design Pier: Surprising Japan , Usagi Gallery, December 2016, and Design with Character, Lanson Place Hotel, March 2017, Hong Kong
- Collaborating with orgniser on concept, development and implementation of set design for international furniture/ lifestyle design exhibition.
Interior Design Intern, HOK, Summer 2016, Hong Kong
- Assisting in schematic design drawings, and presentation, sketching layouts, design details, creating mood-boards and material boards for five star hospitality project; being in touch with suppliers, preparing specification lists.
Interior Designer, Artist for Hong Kong MTR, Spring 2016. Completed in 2019.
- Idea generation, presentation and development of art installation for Sham Shui Po MTR station.
Artist, at Seven- Group Art Exhibition, XXX Studios, 2016 June 7, Hong Kong
- Participated in a fine art group exhibition with a large scale drawing: “1000 Halos “. Interior Design and Brand Presentation Intern, for Ralph Lauren Asia-Pacific, Summer 2015, Hong Kong
-Store layout drafting, RCP, BOH design, interior decoration of stores, assisting in window- displays; sourcing for vintage design elements.
Volunteer Artist at Closed Eyes Opened Exhibition, in collaboration with Hong Kong Associates for the Blind and Sham Shui Po Welfare Department. 2015, Hong Kong
- Photographic journey from the perspective of visually impaired members of society. President of Interior Designs Student Organization (IDSO), 2015-2017, SCAD, Hong Kong
- Leadership skills in organizing field-trips, talks, studio visits, assisting designers itheirwork as extra as means to enhance extracurricular learning experiences